At the time of beginning the Pre-University Summer School, students applying for this program must be Graduates in “Educación Secundaria Obligatoria (E.S.O.)” (Compulsory Secondary Education) or its equivalent abroad, who are studying, are going to study, or just finished studying “Bachillerato” (Baccalaureate, High School Diploma) or its equivalent abroad. Therefore, the typical student applying to the Program would be aged 16-18, including students aged 15 who turn 16 in 2023. There are no subject-specific criteria, but you should be a passionate and enthusiastic learner.
All teaching is conducted in English so students must be able to demonstrate a good level of English language and comprehension, unless they are currently studying in English or English is their native language. We assess students’ English ability through their application. If you have a certificate of your English level, you are encouraged to provide it, but we do not require any certificate. Your level of English should be at least B1, but B2 is highly recommended. We expect most students to have a B2 or C1 level.
Since we do not provide or manage accommodation, if you are a minor living in other regions of Spain or abroad and intend to apply to PreUni you should be prepared to travel with a parent or guardian and arrange your own accommodation or make similar arrangements.
- Download here the instructions and pay the non-refundable application fee of 85 euros: PreUni application fee.
- Fill in the application form here: PreUni Application Form.
- Send us the following documents to email@example.com (please refer to the application form for additional documents that must also be attached in some cases):
- A scanned copy of the non-refundable application fee payment receipt.
- A scanned copy of your Spanish ID (DNI or NIE). In the case of non-residents in Spain, a scanned copy of your passport (photo identification page) or EU identity card for EU residents.
- A scanned copy of your grades from the last and current academic years.
- A one-page statement of purpose (in English) addressing why you are interested in PreUni and what are your academic plans.
You will receive a notification of admission to the program no later than 7 days after completing your application. Please, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts to prevent our reply from going to your spam folder (or check this folder if you do not receive our reply within 7 days).
Early-bird-discount: 31 March 2023
Ordinary: 5 June 2023
Extraordinary (if places are still available): 30 June 2023
Admitted applicants must complete their registration by paying the total cost of the program within:
- 28 days from admission (when we send you the admission confirmation email) if you completed your application during the early-bird discount period.
- 14 days from admission if you completed your application during the ordinary period.
- 2 days from admission if you completed your application during the extraordinary period.
After 28, 14 or 2 days without payment, admission will be withdrawn, and the non-refundable application fee will be forfeited. In this case, if you wish to reapply for admission, you will be required to pay a new non-refundable application fee.